Santa Cruz Land Use Lawyers
Proven Land Use Attorneys on California's Central Coast
The array of issues and challenges associated with land use in the Santa Cruz area is daunting. Our law firm provides skilled counsel and representation to contractors, developers, homeowner's and neighborhood associations, and private landowners who need to protect or assert their rights. To discuss your needs with Timothy J. Morgan, Attorney at Law, please call our office or send an e-mail inquiry today.
With legal and political experience extending back to 1979, we are well prepared to evaluate your specific situation and lead an effort on your behalf. A significant portion of our energies go toward representing individuals, groups and businesses before government and regulatory entities - from city and county planning departments to the California Coastal Commission.
Permitting — Taxation — Zoning — Regulatory Compliance — Land Use Rights
We can assess your case and develop effective strategies to deal with:
- Red tags and building permit issues
- The prospect of costly property tax reassessments
- Permitting, zoning and regulatory issues involving "granny units" and other auxiliary residential housing units
- Compliance with and enforcement of the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) and other laws governing grading, erosion, wetland preservation, setbacks, and other land use considerations
- Building rights, subdivision issues, environmental compliance and other aspects of construction law
- Issues faced by logging and forestry companies
- A full range of other land use challenges that arise for companies, organizations and private citizens
Clearing Obstacles for Positive Development
We are a respected, results-focused law firm with a successful track record in political action as well as litigation on behalf of our clients. Whenever necessary to build and support your needs, we call upon and coordinate our efforts with qualified experts in other fields, including land use consultants, civil engineers, water resource experts, architects and contractors.
Please contact us today to discuss your land use challenges with a seasoned, well-connected lawyer. We are prepared to help you defend and assert your rights on your land.